Keystart income limits have changed – for a limited time only!
Keystart is a Western Australian Government Initiative that provides home loans to those that may not meet the deposit requirements of mainstream lenders. To date, over 10,000 people have achieved home ownership through Keystart.
It has now been announced that Keystart are making it easier for home buyers to enter the property marketing by increasing their income limits! This means that those that may not have fit their eligibility criteria before could now!
Below we have outlined these exciting changes:
- The income limit for singles is now $105,000 – previously $90,000
- The income limit for couples is now $130,000 – previously $115,000
- The income limit for families is now $155,000 – previously $135,000
These increased income limits apply only to those who enter into a contract of sale from 1st July 2019.
In addition to their income limits, Keystart products offer a variety of benefits to home buyers which include:
- Deposits from as low as 2%
- No lenders Mortgage Insurance
- No monthly account keeping fee
Don’t wait any longer to achieve your dreams of home ownership!
Contact us today to find out more.
First Home Loan Deposit Scheme
The Australian Government is introducing a First Home Loan Deposit Scheme (FHLDS) to support eligible first home buyers purchase a home sooner. It does this by providing a guarantee that will allow eligible first home buyers on low and middle incomes to purchase a home with a deposit of as little as 5 per cent.
The FHLDS will support up to 10,000 first home loan guarantees each financial year. Eligible borrowers can use the guarantee in conjunction with other government programs like the First Home Super Saver Scheme, state and territory First Home Owner Grants and stamp duty concessions.
The guarantee is not a cash payment. The First Home Loan Deposit Scheme will start on 1 January 2020.
Who is eligible for the Scheme?
- Australian Citizens who are at least 18 years of age
- Singles with a taxable income of up to $125,000 per annum and couples with a taxable income of up to $200,000 per annum
- Couples are only eligible if they are married or in a de-facto relationship
- Applicants must have a deposit of between 5 and 20 per cent
- For full details on who is eligible for the scheme, please visit www.nhfic.gov.au/what-we-do/fhlds/
Living Edge has numerous land options available that will apply for the scheme so contact us today to start making your dream of home ownership a reality.
Find out more about the program here.